Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Smooth....

Rugby player asked me to see harry potter with him. I said, sure! free ticket to Harry Potter? Okay.
He picks me up with his roommate. We get to the movie theater, site down and we sit in this order. Me, rugby player, roommate.
half way through the movie, Rugby player turns to me and says "SO, my shoulder is really sore from this recent basketball injury..."
I become girly and sensitive and say "Aww... Are you okay?"
He says" Nah, I'm fine, I just need to elevate my shoulder." and with that, he wraps heis arm around me. Only, it was really uncomfortable.
I said, "You think you're smooth, don't you?"
"yeah, I'm pretty smooth."

I took his arm off of my shoulder.

We finish the movie. He almost cries when (SPOILER) dobby dies.

Two hours after I'm back at my house, I get a text from him. "I'm smooth, you just don't know it yet."

1 comment:

  1. Maybe his shoulder was in fact sore from spending long late lonely nights on Google Images. That's my excuse anyway.

    ReplyDelete