Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Exes

We all have that moment. We're on the street, we're in a coffee shop, we're here, we're there and we run into..... The Ex.

It can be great. "Oh hey! Long time no see! How is everything? You know, we could be friends now. I'm having a party at my house at this time. You should come! I'd love to catch up."

Or it can be AWKWARD. You sit in the coffeeshop, with your latte and your computer. He walks in, he walks to the counter, he gets his coffee, he turns around and walks out. You sit there, the whole time thinking "should I say hi? Nah... I'm on my computer. He can say hi... right?" Then he doesn't say hi. He walks right past you, right out the door. You sit there, stunned. "but... he didn't say hi.......... what the f*ck?" Then you wonder "Is he blind? How can he not see me sitting there? I was right in front of him. I had an excuse, I was typing, but he didn't."

That's when you text your friends and all they say back is "Ouch."


No comments:

Post a Comment