Sunday, October 31, 2010

An Island

This is vocabulary that recently came to my knowledge after a few long car trips with guys in college. I thought I'd share it.

Biddies: The girls that wear Ugg boots with their sweatpants and straighten their hair. They also wear an obscene amount of eyeliner and mascara every day. French tips may be included. All in all, skanky but decently attractive.

Bros: Frat guys (or regular guys) that say "Brah" instead of friend or man, wear socks with their nike one strap sandals and also wear sweatpants.

Bro-hoes: Can be biddies but can also be unattractive.

Grenades: The ugly friends of the hot girls. Guys often say that tapping a grenade is "taking one for the team" so that their friend can get with the hot chick. Supposedly, this is what a good wingman does.

A guy asked me "Which one are you?" today. I said, "You mean am I a biddy, a broho or a grenade?" "Yeah, Which one are you?"

My answer was this, "I am an island because I'm neither a biddy, nor a bro-ho and I should hope that I'm not a grenade."

"An Island....I like that answer."

So, new slang is "Island" aka Me. i.e. none of the above and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment